Express Employment Professionals is currently recruiting for a Construction Labourer for a local home building/renovations contracting company in Barrie, ON
Our client is currently seeking reliable and capable individuals to join their team assisting in various home construction and renovations. Someone who enjoys working in a team setting, comfortable working with tools, and possesses a positive attitude.
Monday - Friday, with occasional Saturday (on Call) - Full-time/year-round employment!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting team in completing various construction projects on residential & commercial properties
- Cutting materials to length using tablesaw & skillsaw as per instruction
- Loading and unloading construction materials, and moving them to work areas
- Support the building process, lending a hand to skilled craftsmen, including electricians, plumbers, framers, etc.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Previous Experience in a Construction/General Labour Capacity
- Comfortable working with various types of hand & power tools
- Able to read a tape measure fluently
- Access to own vehicle for reliable transportation (No Public Transit Available)
- Physically Fit - able to complete heavy lifting tasks (up to 50 lbs.) on a consistent basis
Interested in this Construction Labourer job? Apply today!!
Express Employment Professionals 131 Saunders Road, Unit #2 Barrie ON (705) 881-7775
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- carpentry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person