EELighting Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Keeps admats (advertising material) ready by coordinating requirements with printing companies, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Maintains admats and packaging by verifying specifications with Product, R&D Departments and production factories.
- Maintains photo asset libraries by obtaining and tagging product, packaging, and application visuals
- Implements campaigns by assisting with marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional materials; maintaining static and mobile showroom assets, and updating calendars.
- Tracks marketing campaign effectiveness, maintains promotional materials inventory, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
Social Media Responsibilities
- Executes a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develops and curates engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assists in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attends events and produces live social media content.
- Maintains unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Creates a social media calendar.
- Monitors social media channels for industry trends.
- Interacts with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Reviews analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assists in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience with B2B & B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management and analytic tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person