Amico is a diversified and dynamic, Canadian owned and operated construction company. Our dedicated and professional team provides paving, road building, infrastructure, general contracting, design build and engineering services for civil and construction industry customers. Here at Amico we believe in partnering for productivity, leading through empowerment, and seeing challenges as portals of opportunity. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to successfully manage and execute projects of all scopes and scales.
If you want your next professional experience to be one that helps you master new skills, build meaningful relationships, access limitless growth opportunities, and benefit our Ontario communities, consider joining us!
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Office 365 Administrator to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the setup, configuration, management, and maintenance of our organization's Office 365 environment. As an Office 365 Administrator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation, security, and optimization of our Office 365 services to meet the evolving needs of our company.
- Set up and configure Office 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, and other related services.
- Implement and manage user accounts, groups, and licenses within the Office 365 environment.
- Customize and manage email policies, security settings, and distribution lists.
- Monitor system health and performance, ensuring optimal uptime and responsiveness of Office 365 services.
- Perform regular updates, patches, and upgrades to keep the Office 365 environment current and secure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Office 365 services, collaborating with other IT teams as needed.
- Implement and enforce data retention, archiving, and backup strategies to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Manage and apply security policies, access controls, and compliance regulations to safeguard company data and sensitive information.
- Monitor and respond to security threats and vulnerabilities, taking appropriate actions to mitigate risks.
- Assist users in utilizing Office 365 tools effectively, providing training and support to enhance productivity and collaboration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement collaborative solutions using Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and other collaboration tools.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Office 365 features, updates, and best practices, and share this knowledge with the IT team and end-users.
- Maintain accurate documentation of Office 365 configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting steps.
- Generate regular reports on system performance, usage trends, and security incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as an Office 365 Administrator or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based collaboration tools, security protocols, and data protection measures.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues within Office 365 environments.
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, and industry-specific regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective user support and training.
- Relevant certifications such as Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator, or similar certifications are a plus.
At Amico, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- system administration: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person