Elite Camps is looking for a Content Creator Intern to join their team for Summer 2023!
About Elite Camps:
The Elite Camps Group of Companies (“Elite”) has been running year-round basketball camps and programs in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) since 1999. We cater to over 6,000 athletes every year making us one of the largest and longest-running basketball camps in Canada. Our year-round programming includes school break day camps, weekly lessons, house leagues (d-league), after-school programs, the Elite Advanced Basketball Academy (EABA), Hoop Dreams Overnight Basketball Camp, and Progressive Performance Training (PPT - for strength and conditioning training). We run our programs in gyms across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including our dedicated facility - The Elite Training Centre (ETC) in Toronto. Hoop Dreams Overnight Camp is run out of our brand new Elite Outdoor Leadership (EOC) on the South Bruce Peninsula.
About the Role:
The Content Creator Intern is a new seasonal position at Elite Camps.
This position is primarily based out of the Elite Training Centre (ETC) - 20 Scarsdale Road. There will be the occasional need to work from our other site in Toronto.
Elite is looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for creating meaningful content that resonates with our target audience.
The Content Creator Intern will be responsible for assisting with the development of Elite’s social media content including but not limited to:
- Gather new assets (video, photo, audio, text, etc) from events held daily at Elite.
- Organize and edit new and existing assets so they can be easily searched and used in marketing material
- Create daily social media video/post content following the brand guidelines
- Come up with new content strategies that align with our goals
- Manage social media accounts including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube
- Leverage the Company’s standard tools to manage your content - i.e. Google Drive, Monday, Post Planner, Buffer, Jasper, Hootsuite, etc.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented experience in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills (including use of AI tools)
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Proficient in cinematography
- Proficient in photo and video editing (Adobe Creative Solutions)
- Basic text animation skills
- Social media management experience
- Content strategy development experience
- Required to have your own equipment including: laptop, Adobe Creative Suite licenses, camera/phone
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: Up to $15.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-19