Capital Irrigation is a growing company seeking a part time or full-time, administrative assistant for year round work. With the values of flexibility and teamwork, the candidate will be welcomed to learn and contribute in many areas.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule service calls, contact customers to arrange meetings, be a point of contact for service technicians.
- Enter accounts payable and follow up on accounts receivables. Prepare bank deposits.
- Respond to emails from customers and suppliers.
- Utilize a company specific database
- Maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Other duties as requested.
- Experience performing administrative duties.
- Professional phone manners and customer service experience.
- Ability to type 40+ wpm and learn new computer applications quickly.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast pace environment.
- Proficiency in Gmail, Google Docs, Spreadsheets.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to switch between tasks.
- Ability to work independently in a supportive environment.
This role has the potential to move into a vacant senior position that involves some low level admin IT management, office organization and supervisory work amongst other responsibilities.
Please attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Salary: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (required)
Work Location: One location