Maple Leaf Marinas (“MLM”) is the largest owner and operator of marinas, marine resorts, and boat dealerships in Canada. MLM’s fast growing portfolio comprises 15 locations throughout the Lake Simcoe, Georgian Bay and Muskoka Regions.
We are seeking a Housekeeping Associate to join our Regional Lake Simcoe Team, headquartered at Lefroy Harbour Resorts in Innisfil. This position will be responsible for creating a clean and orderly environment for customers at our three Lake Simcoe Marina locations.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and health benefits.
The Housekeeping Associate will be responsible for the following primary functions:
- Perform a wide variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Clean restrooms, office and common areas, docks, walkways, sidewalks, equipment and other areas as requested
- Responsible for cleaning our Air BNB rental in a timely manner upon guests checking out, and prior to new guests checking in
- Collect and dispose of trash, cleaning as quickly and effectively as possible
- Notify management of any damages, deficiencies or disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all cleaning supplies and work with the Parts Administrator to replace when appropriate
- Maintain awareness of safety issues and report same immediately to management
- Perform such other duties as assigned by Management
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Prior housekeeping or maintenance experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekend work during the summer months
- Must be comfortable with physical work, sometimes in challenging weather conditions
- Holds a valid G drivers license
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume, including job title “Housekeeping Associate” in the subject line. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time