We’re looking for service technicians to join our service team in the shop and the field. If you’re a hard worker, care about the details and enjoy taking things apart and putting them together, this may be the job for you!
What you bring to the table:
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated individual
- Ability to lift heavy materials and climb heights
- Some overtime on evenings and weekends is required (extensive provincial travel during the summer months is required)
- Driver’s license, smartphoneand basic hand tools required
- Must be clean shaven to be able to wear respirator as needed
- Commitment to working safely
- Confined Spaces experience an asset
What you’ll do:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform general service work and repairs in the shop and the field
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment and tanks
- Assist on Transport Canada and pressure vessel inspections
- Perform hose tests and build/rebuild hoses
- Prepare inspection, maintenance and work reports, and record work details
SEND US YOUR RESUME!
We provide personal protective equipment, a tool allowance after one year, safety training and a full benefits package. To apply, please send your resume by email to careers[AT]dyterra.com.
A BIT ABOUT US
DyTerra is a solutions partner to fertilizer and propane industries in Western Canada. We specialize in whole goods and parts sales, service work including inspections, repairs and remounts, light manufacturing, and design-build fertilizer construction projects. With about 40 staff across 2 branches, we are a small team with a casual tone. For more about us, visit www.dyterra.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person