Heart Pharmacy is seeking full or part time pharmacists to be a part of our committed, energetic, and knowledgeable teams at various locations in Victoria. Our positive and supportive team environment will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to practice in a diverse environment.
At Heart Pharmacy we encourage our Pharmacists to spend time with our customers. This helps the customer and pharmacist create clarity and understanding, build trust in each other, reflect on courses of treatment, and discuss new ideas. It is the starting point of a process that progresses along a cycle of better understanding, greater knowledge, customer empowerment, and increasing health.
Heart Pharmacy offers competitive salaries, extended health and benefits, access to an employee assistance program, in store discounts, opportunities for career advancement and more.
Wages start at $50 an hour for full time positions, and $60 for contract positions.
- Work collaboratively with Pharmacy Manager to accomplish organization wide and pharmacy practice goals.
- Provide patients with professional consultation regarding prescription and non-prescription medications to maximize patient outcomes, to provide excellent service, and to garner loyalty.
- Practice to full extent of expanded scope with Professional Services, within your capability.
- Supervise Pharmacy Assistants and Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Ensure that dispensing of all medications including compounded prescriptions and biologicals are maintained to the highest quality standards.
- Implement accurate and complete records in compliance with regulations and to ensure protection from audit.
- Practice at the top of pharmacist scope (innovation, excellence).
- Full Practicing Pharmacist License in good standing with the College of Pharmacists of BC.
- Knowledge of pharmacy computer systems (Kroll Software preferred).
- Passion for providing superior customer service.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work alternating weekends and adaptable to change.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time