As a Relocation Planning Session Agent, you will contribute to SIRVA BGRS’ success by providing relocation policy advice to our Customers through scheduled planning sessions across different channels – telephone, video call, and chat. All relocation advice must be administered within the prescribed Relocation Directive, while also meeting the expected level of service as required based on our Service Level Agreement.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling customer issues and inquiries; ensuring customer satisfaction is at the core of every decision.
This role is 100% in office Monday through Friday. This is a temp to perm role.
What You'll Be Doing
- Deliver a daily average of seven 30 minute planning sessions as requested by Customers
- Record detailed notes for each planning session in the Customer’s profile for future review
- Review and reconcile relocation files, ensuring compliance with the Relocation Directive
- Review Customer’s submitted expense claims, while providing guidance as to what is required for future claims submissions
- Effectively resolve complex relocation problems within the constraints of the Relocation Directive
- Contact appropriate individuals for urgent and emergency requests to ensure requests are handled in a timely manner
- Identify areas of opportunity and utilize your skill and knowledge to suggest improvements
- Effectively manage your time while working in a fast-paced environment
- Various administrative tasks including record keeping and data entry
- Assist General Inquiries and Claims team with miscellaneous CAF Member communication (chats, emails, phone calls, voicemails)
- Perform various administrative tasks to support the Contact Centre
What You Bring to SIRVA BGRS
- Background in relocation services is an asset
- Bilingual in English and French is a must
- Professional, self-starter with the ability to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required
- Previous experience in a customer support role through a contact center is an asset
- Capable of using different methods of communication simultaneously; i.e. email, telephone, video call, and chat
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Collaborative style needed
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision
- You foster belonging and encourage authenticity. You are inclusive, value diversity, and recognize that these behaviors empower and inspire positive action and promote innovation.
- Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC is required; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the BGRS Company Security Officer (CSO)
What SIRVA BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON K1S 5R5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is your desired salary range?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)