Haakon Industries is a manufacturing company whose mission is to breathe life into an advanced and responsible future. We accomplish our goal by making engineered-to-order products of exceptional quality, solving challenges with technical and sustainable solutions, and maintaining healthy working relationships.
Are you looking for a career with steady hours and a fixed schedule? Would you like free health, dental and life insurance? Look no further!
Haakon Industries., located in Kingston Ontario, is hiring!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Company sponsored events
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursements for the gym and for boot purchases
- Room For advancement
- A RESPECTFUL COLLABORATIVE work environment!!
Haakon Industries is a world leader in custom designed and manufactured HVAC equipment. We build metal housings for cooling, heating, and air filtration. We strive for excellence by continuing to invest in our facilities, our product, and our people.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Mechanically inclined (auto repair or maintenance type of skills)
- All types of welding
- Physically fit (demanding physical labor)
- Blue print reading
- Maintain a quick and steady pace throughout your work shift
- Measuring, math skills IE: fractions to decimals
- Fitting and fabricating metal products
- Ability and knowledge of air and electric hand tools
- Work from heights, ladders
- Standing, walking, stretching, crawling
- Lift and carry heavy items
- install the exterior & interior walls, components and roof sections on the unit base, then install doors to create a complete unit
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Communication, both verbal and written
$21.00-$30.000/based on experience
- Construction 1 year (Required)
- Skilled Labour 1 year (Required)
- Rotating early morning and afternoon shifts
- reliable transportation required*
For more information about our Company see our website at www.haakon.com
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities
Haakon is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.