Bigfoot RV - 4114 Crozier Rd, Armstrong, BC
Hiring: RV Assembler / Production Worker
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Details: Full time; Monday - Friday; 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Bigfoot RV manufactures high-quality recreational vehicles in Armstrong, BC. We offer all employees competitive starting wages and benefits packages. We operate weekdays from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Bigfoot RV is very committed to maintaining an innovative working environment with positive, dedicated long-term employees who take pride in their work and in the quality reputation of the Bigfoot product. Please view our website at www.bigfootrv.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Why work for Bigfoot RV?
- We offer a positive and dynamic team environment
- Our experienced staff brings a combined total of 300+ years of key Bigfoot experience
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Benefits (after the 3-month probationary period)
- Day shift, Monday to Friday
We are actively seeking RV Assemblers for various areas of our Manufacturing Facility.
We are willing to train individuals keen to learn a variety of new skills.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assemble, cut and/or prepare RV components for installation
- Operate handheld power tools in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure production, quality, and safety goals are met or exceeded
- Maintain a safe and tidy work area
- Work effectively with other members of the department/plant to achieve production goals
If you are a Jack-of-all-trades or have a more focused experience in the following:
- RV manufacturing
- Modular building
- General construction
- Woodwork or carpentry
- Cabinet making and/or installation
- Electrical repair or installation
- Auto-body repair
Wages are to be determined - based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you able to commute to Armstrong, BC?
Work Location: In person