Our company is seeking Quality Technicians to assist with a wide range of testing and analysis for our growing organization. The successful candidates will be required to oversee the investigation of quality issues and perform their duties with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. A successful candidate will be analytical, creative and flexible, able to meet tight deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Document the status of each employee's training and improvement plan.
- Identify training needs for employees based on their performance.
- Manage employee training in accordance with federal and state regulations and standards.
- Identify and manage employee development activities to improve the quality of patient care.
- Provide technical support to the medical staff by maintaining equipment and the laboratory testing areas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thornhill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location